Materials Science and Engineering
At Materials Science and Engineering research is conducted on metallic and ceramic materials covering the whole chain Processes – Structures – Properties. The activities include experimental work as well as modeling on different length scales.
The department is a part of the School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)
Our research units
- New research center at ITM
5 May 2020
- Best paper award from IOM3 to researcher at the unit of Process
20 Apr 2020
- She reveals metal's secrets during 3D printing
25 Mar 2020
- Extensive project grant awarded to MSE researcher
16 Mar 2020
- Hultgren Laboratory climbs the ladder
11 Feb 2020
No up-to-date calendar events right now.