Materials Science and Engineering
At Materials Science and Engineering research is conducted on metallic and ceramic materials covering the whole chain Processes – Structures – Properties. The activities include experimental work as well as modeling on different length scales.
The department is a part of the School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)
Our research units
- Inauguration of new synchrotron radiation center
2 Oct 2019
- Jubilee conference for Bergsskolan 200 years
8 Jul 2019
- John Ågren visiting professor at Northwestern University
13 May 2019
- Bergsskolan 200 years – jubilee conference
11 Apr 2019
- Most downloaded paper in materials research
10 Feb 2019
No up-to-date calendar events right now.